All That Remains - The Fall Of Ideals.


Genre: Metal.

This band has made a solid record so far. The music, crazy riffs, hard-beatting double bass drums and the vocalists growl and high pitch screaming with heavy, melodic choruses make this album a great success. Rejoice, all of you metal fans out there, this is one band that you cannot not want to listen. I would rate this a 5 star rating.

Tracklist:

1. The Calling.
2. Not Alone.
3. It Dwells on Me.
4. We Stand.
5. Whispers(I Hear You).
6. The Weak Willed.
7. Six.
8. Become The Catalyst.
9. The Air That I Breathe.
10. Empty Inside.
11. Indictment.

Favourite tracks from this album: The Calling, Not Alone, Whispers(I Hear You) and Six.

Link to the album: All That Remains - The Fall Of Ideals.

Sorry guys, some of you might not like this kind of music, the reason I uploaded it is for my friend, he wants this album so I'll give it to him.

 

0 Responses to All That Remains - The Fall Of Ideals.