Yuna Ito - Heart.


Guys, If you have watched Nana the movie, you might know this lady from the band TRAPNEST, as she is the lead singer, her name is REIRA if I'm not mistaken. So, I'm here to present her debut album, Heart. This album is overall beautiful, as in musically and her voice is so beautiful, not to mention she's beautiful too and has a nice American accent on her English, yes, she's born in Hawaii If I'm not mistaken. But, my personal favorites of this album is Faith, Tender is the Night, Truth and WORKAHOLIC.

Here's the tracklist of the album.

1. WORKAHOLIC.
2. ENDLESS STORY.
3. Losin'
4. Know-how.
5. Precious.
6. Tender is the Night.
7. Fragile.
8. Nobody Knows.
9. Faith.
10. Stay For Love.
11. Truth.
12. Perfume.
13. Precious ~wedding extended version~

Normally, I would share with you an album, but I haven't uploaded it, but If anyone wants it, shout out on the chatbox, I will upload it for you.

EDIT: Here's the link to the full album. Yuna Ito - Hearts.

 

0 Responses to Yuna Ito - Heart.