SPAIN!!.. usual rants about life.



SPAIN!! Yes, they qualified for the semi-finals. Watch out Russia! Here comes the mighty Spain. Hopefully they won't screw up the semi's. One bad thing about this is David Villa would be missed since this next round he won't be playing due to the yellow card he obtained during the match yesterday against Italy. Damn man, Italy was playing like, I don't know how to say it.. crap I suppose? But oh well, who cares since your team already wins and it was a 0 - 0 draw even. Cesc! You are the hero of Spain for qualifying them in the semi's. Congrats to the Arsenal Midfielder.

Yes! now that is over and done with, we will see who will reach the finals first this wednesday, it's either Turkey or Germany. Fingers crossed, as I would like to see Turkey win this match. It would be so awesome as it would be history for them to reach the finals. On the other hand, Today, nothing much interesting, just brought my friend to RBA at Cromwell Road. As usual, I told him that we would get lost easily since I'm not really familiar yet with the location and while in the midst of waiting the bus on the way back, I found out another bus that leads straight to RBA, what a lucky break for me.

My room is now empty once again and I will be alone after that. Na43 is still here though but she will be back in a few days time, and I will be alone again *sigh*, but what is making me nervous, anxious, scared is about my results. Yesterday night I was chatting with my friend when he indicated in the chatbox about the results out on 1st of July. Dang, that makes me shake. I hope everything is okay and I can proceed with my graduation with no problems AMIN!!.

Thinking what to do for the next 2 weeks until my parents come down from Brunei to London. Yeah!. I was thinking of trying to put my videos on youtube (though I have upped like 6 vid's there), but what I was thinking is trying to sing Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman. It would be my first attempt to sing an English song. Oh well, but it shall be alright (classical english yeah?).

Hm, let my mind flow for a while..


Aha, Blues Clues. See what Steve is thinking? (Do make up some suggestions in your head).

 

0 Responses to SPAIN!!.. usual rants about life.