The Move On.

Hey ya guys, here's the latest song from me entitled "The Move On". Funny though, because this song at first does not have any title to it, but once i was editing the video, i decided to name this song "Move On". But in the middle of the video editing process, one of the title templates read "The Movie, Directors Cut", so I just changed up "Movie" to "Move on by Nizam" and "Directors Cut" to "Music By Nizam". I did not change the "The", so I decided to name it "The Move On". Anyway here's the video.



OMG! I can't believe it, I am just a week away, I mean literally going back to London, man, How I miss the life there, but I am just home in a short amount of time, oh well, at least it will be last year in London, so hopefully, I will cherish whatever I can this year.

Signing out, Nizam.

 

0 Responses to The Move On.