The Revenge Of the Pox IV : The Diluted Tales.

The Introduction.

Aha, why do make the title seem like a new movie coming out for the winter? Well this is because all due to my sickness that is the "Pox" a.k.a the most infamous common diseases that people tend to say you get it only once in your lifetime, the chicken pox. Yes people, I have contracted the chicken pox and I am on a road to a speedy recovery on which I hope everything is going to fine okey dokey once my quarantine is finishing by the expected date printed on the paper as indicated by the doctor.


The main cast.

Well, abruptly, the one who's currently got this chicken pox is of course, me and my sister. Talk about the double dose of stringing virus attacks all at once eh? Wish that this virus was not as infectious as touching the infected people's skin. *sigh*.

The main storyline.

Okay, here's what have happened and how I and my sister got the chicken pox. It all started one day in the Kingdom of....(stop, stop, not fairy tale stories!!) =). Okay, the real story is that I got this chicken pox from my smallest brother who got the chicken pox from my brother who was the carrier of the chicken pox. Got it?. Okay, it was discovered on Sunday when I woke up, I have this so called "bintik" on my body, and I was wondering what is it, probably it was just the side effects of my fever I got the day before. But I was skeptical because it was this Monday I got it, and I was sure that it was chicken pox, it made sure that my flight had to be cancelled which was today and try to move it to some other dates, which accidentally falls on the 22nd. So anyone flys on the 22nd shout out at the chatbox yeah? I might have at least some company. So then, I asked my mom what was it, and it is confirmed. It was chicken pox, and my smaller brother told my dad and he was shocked I got the pox. Oh my! What a terrible time to have a pox especially the flight is coming really, really soon. So we went to the hospital on Monday.

Monday came and we both went to the hospital, checked in with doctor in room 3, met syaza while I was there, za, tani dua ani nda baik nasib masa puasa kah? sakit ta jua? hahaha.. anyway, I had the worst sickness yet, but thank god, I only have a light chicken pox. So the doctor just gave me some calamine lotion and paracetamol to deal with starting from that monday until the 19th, which is next thursday. Boo!!. So that means I can't go out and do anything. :S. Anyway, I have to endure this.

The first/second day.

Not a good start. The "bintik" came out and my body is feeling weak and i feel really hot. I mean fever, fever, fever. I never felt that weak before. *sigh*

The rest of the days until today.

Starting to recover on day three. During that day, I was talking with my dad about drinking Adem Sari thinking it was the best way to throw away the "panas dalam" in the body so I took it and had to cancel the event taking place on that day it self which is the doa selamat. Had to break my fast that day to drink the medicine, which by the way, tasted like drinking sparkling orange juice ;). It made me to sleep for two hours and when I woke up, I felt great. I mean literally. So from day four onwards, I just felt really okay. I am happy. I was hoping to have a speedy recovery now. All the "bintiks" are starting to dry up now. Yeah!

Ending.

Yeah, literally that's it. There's not ending yet.

 

0 Responses to The Revenge Of the Pox IV : The Diluted Tales.