Short blog and I do mean just short.

Okay, ever wonder when you are just plain you walking towards a destination you want to head to and then suddenly something stops you mentally (not physically) and think, "wait, what was that about?". Well, here's a story you would like to know though I was curious why was I the one being the culprit (I make sound like it is a bad thing but it's not, seriously, it's not).

This just happened like what, a few minutes ago, okay, to be exact, 35 minutes ago approximately. Well then, getting back to the story, I was thinking in my room while playing FIFA 09 on my ps3 (yes people, while playing a football game) I suddenly think of going to Starbucks. So then, after two matches I played, I switched off my PS3, head for the showers (because I was playing badminton a few hours before), wore my black cap (since I am too lazy to fix my hair + it's just closeby), wore a black polo shirt (just for that home-y look) and short pants and slippers and off I go to Starbucks. It was only closeby though, at the Paddington Station, anyway, when I reached Starbucks, I noticed that they did not accept cards temporarily due to the machines faults, so I had to go down where the cash machine is, queued up and took out £10 pounds. Soon after, I went back up and the first thing I notice is this two beautiful women sitting beside the glass as I entered the shop, one of them just waved at me. I don't know if it's real or not, but she was waving at me, with a beautiful smile. I mean of course, in my mind I was like "wow" but at the same time "Hm? who is she waving to? me?" and so I thought probably someone else at the back, but to honest with you, there was no one behind me so it was weird. Probably it is for me though, I don't understand why.. Oh well. Went in, bought a mocha frappucino and then, went out with my heading thinking, why did she wave at me?

Well then, that's the only thing I wanna share with you guys. I will update you soon again. Cheerios.

 

0 Responses to Short blog and I do mean just short.