Another blog, another day.

Yes, people once again, I have come to a conclusion that I am officially jobless. Yes, as in while waiting for my results and not doing anything, and plus, potentially & officially broke, I will be spending more of my time in BH longer than ever. Well, to start off things I would describe what I have been doing yesterday.

The morning, my cousin came and we just hung out in my room. Though, both of us are officially jobless and we are not doing anything, I was really good at not spending, since now I know how to cook Nasi Goreng (skadar, masak nasi belum pandai, :p). Oh well, that is one achievement I gained for my lifetime support. On the other hand, take a gander on this game:


Well, if you guess the game then it's correct, (whatever your thinking is). Eventually, me and my friend finished this game around 12 am today. Haha, it was a really fun game to play. Well, with that it's over, I can finally rest but I don't have anymore games to play :(. Oh well, not bad for me who has played this game, solo first, then mostly split screen.

Today's activity so far is:

Went out with Na43. Whilst waiting for her to message, I ate some cereals(frosties to be exact) and making Milo. God, how I missed drinking Milo, it's been a while now. Moving on, she texted me around 11.30-ish and then changed clothes and went to meet her at Debenhams. Once reaching there and short split second of meeting up with her right in front of the Debenhams entrance, we straight away went to Chinatown (she just bought her new phone, the samsung u600 even). Really nice phone though, not my liking. Anyways, once we reached chinatown, we went to HSBC and she withdraw her money from the bank, while I was looking at my bank balance thinking *um, kapih, kapih..* Oh well, that's life for short for me. After that, we went into the Chinese shop for them to unlock it. Once that is done we then scrouge around Oxford street, going from Apple, Burberry, Fossil, John Lewis. Oh, speaking of John Lewis, I just surveyed a camera that I wish to obtain if I pass my degree (AMIN!!).


Yup, if you have guessed it right, it's the 6.1MP SLR camera Nikon D40. Though, I am only aiming for professional type quality of camera for me to use if I 'm bored or some special functions, particularly, for my cousin's wedding which is really,really soon, I would like to have this. Maybe I should make a wishlist table for my blog as well? ;). But nonetheless, I just found out in John Lewis that the price for this camera is 299 pounds. Not bad though, but, maybe I would like to obtain this in Singapore, since it's way,way cheaper there. *sigh*, oh well, I should wait.

Speaking of which, I just did the song that I wanted to sing on the last post indicated. Luckily, while I m doing this post, It finished uploading it on YouTube so, here it is:

THEORY OF A DEADMAN - SANTA MONICA (COVER).



I hope that this video is alright, though I did a few mistakes here and there, but it should be alright (I hope). Alright guys, I think I shall scoot for now, will update with another entry by tonight.

 

0 Responses to Another blog, another day.