Spain meets Germany in Finals! Hurrah!

Yes!! Spain! They are in the finals!. This should be an exciting match between the Germans and the Spaniards this Sunday. Go Spain!. Alright enough cheering, though, I do appraise for Russia's strong comeback after defeating Holland and other teams (which I mention). Andrei Arshavin was the main star for Russia but for some reason he was not up on his usually dangerous game, anyway, Spain went through! and for yesterday's match, I was really frustrated that the Germans won. I mean, by looking at the match yesterday on how Turkey played (plus the frustratation on BBC one keeps on displaying distorted images thanks to the thunderstorm in Vienna that night) added to the misery. Turkey should have won. They were playing so well than the Germans, as you can see from the way they performed, Turkey have outclassed Germany in every department really, but oh well, what's done it's done and Spain will thrash you guys yeah!

The above picture shows Ugul Boral celebrates the first goal for Turkey. The other pictures are from today's match which was superb. Brilliant football I may add.

Moving on to today's activities, Na43 is going back home to Brunei soon, dang, now left me alone. *sigh*. Oh well, I have something things to do in the room with all these mess on my head going on. Oh yeah, Today, Me, Na43 and Nas went to Bayswater to buy some stuff because I was going to cook Mee Goreng( not Indomee), so we did, though we set the time to 1.30pm and it lingers until 2.30. Typical us, making things late, but it was worth it. Na43 helped me along as well, so it was worth it.


Officially, I cooked that fried noodle for the very first time and success. Yes, the above pictures are what have been doing after we came back from Bayswater. We are technically really bored so I took these pictures just to make this really interesting. After these, we did like normal, going online, do nothing and wander around the room until the match Russia Vs Spain starts. During the game, this is what we have done:


This picture what I posted up here is the number of straw dusts I have eaten whilst I was watching the match. Really intense I should say but yet again, I really didn't really realize how much I was eating during that time then, as for the rest of them, this is what they did while I was watching:


They were sleeping or partially sleeping, or both, I don't know. So this is what I did:


Of course, watching the match. Then moved to bed when I looked at those two sleeping. Haha. Oh well, that is all for the update, keep reading fellas. There's more soon, for the process of what you call "memalui" and "menalur" in BH.

 

0 Responses to Spain meets Germany in Finals! Hurrah!