A blog with no particular name.

Yeah, maybe you are thinking why am I putting the title just like that, because.. I am technically bored. I slept at 15 mins before 6 in the morning after sending off my friend and his sisters going home to Brunei. Man, how I miss Brunei. But oh, well, I would wait until 12th of July when my parents come down from home to London, yeah!.

One thing that really worries me, my results. I know my results will come out on the 1st week of July, that would be around 2 weeks plus time. Man, I'm so nervous.

Anyway, here's what I did for the day, though, I'm not supposed to do this blog today, but I eventually did.


Ok, maybe by the look at that picture you already get a clear picture about what am I gonna talk about. Yes, it's Zara. Today, I went to Bayswater, which is totally unplanned, probably because I was still frustrated because of yesterday. So, I went to Whiteleys, and went to Zara to look at the clothes I'm planning to buy (though, it happened the other way), I saw this short sleeved shirt which is really nice, really plain and simple and it's technically black, I just like it because of the nice tone of black which really suits for casual wear. So, I tried it on and found it was really good. So, I was thinking "Should I buy it or not?", then, without hesitation, I finally bought it. It was a sale though so it was really worth buying it and I bought some organic apple juice from Food Inc.

And then, after that, I went back to BH and still stuck bored. I had my last straw and I decided to go to sleep, when Na43 came to the room and of course, she's like my new roommate of course, so it's common. Tried on some things with the Xbox 360 but to no avail. So, it's back to the drawing board. After dinner, I just relaxed.

Then, the night, my friend came into the room and I helped him weigh his bag for him because today, he's going back to Brunei as well. Man, you guys are having fun there. Oh well, I would wait. Good news is one of my friends are coming down to London anytime soon (Em, let's make that date happen? haha).

Alright guys, I think I'm gonna relax now. See you guys next time. Will update this blog anytime soon.

 

0 Responses to A blog with no particular name.