The planned, but yet, frustrating outing.

Maybe the title must be misleading but don't get me wrong, I am frustrated not because of any major problems though. It was just a hard-time decision do-over between Jack Wills and Hackett. Ok, so today, the planned day to go Bicester Village. It was my first time there so I expect myself to be surprised to see it and I did. Seeing everything is so british country-side like where all the shops are mostly in separate "houses", it sure feels nice to see the surrounding areas of Bicester village. Though, when looking at the things, eg Hackett, Jack Wills, Dior, Ralph Lauren etc, those are the high street brands names which, in an instant gesture, you say ,"OMG! That's really expensive, I could buy (whatever you want to say) with that". But truly speaking, when you say an designer outlet, it means that all the prices on these type of brands are cut down by 50% or so, maybe 75%. In terms, grabbing a good bargain for a very branded good is quite nice here, if you don't like to shop at retail prices, like me. :). Some of the things I took pictures of here are mainly a taste of what Bicester village is:
Hm, whilst heading towards this big Ralph Lauren shop, we stumbled upon a grizzly bear, so we all started taking pictures with the bear. Don't mind the picture your about to see. It's just for fun. :)


Now, back to the main storyline. All the shops that we went through there are mostly for women, as you can see by the brand Dior and sorts, not much of a guys taste really. I explored all the shops and targeted two particular polo t-shirts, one on Jack Wills and one by Hackett. What made me frustrated was that I already liked that polo t at Jack Wills but sadly there's no size for me. So, I just the polo from Hackett, pretty cool if you ask me, it has this Portugal colour vibe thingy going on. Though, when I bought the polo from Hackett, I was still frustrated but thankfully for my friend, she told me that this brand was of good quality so yeah, I believe her.

So after that shopping and walking around, we decided to relax at a spot.


Now here's my friend, Na43. All of these stuffs are hers except for the right hand side of the Hackett bag, that is mine. She feels really happy about it yeah? (Jangan marah ah.. haha, aku taruh mua mu di sini untuk menghidupkan alam sekitar dan segala batu - batuan sekaligus), but truly, I only bought one item here.

When we arrived in London, I was freaking tired seriously. After a nice, heavy meal, I started to feel asleep, but I forced myself to wake up and do this blog and thinking to play Rainbow Six : Vegas 2. I liked that game. Seriously.

Oh well, to finish this blog of, I'm gonna show you a picture, anyone of you who has been to bicester may know this picture, it's kinda cool.

*hint : a place to eat, coffee extragavant and nice Java chip frappucino.

 

3 Responses to The planned, but yet, frustrating outing.

  1. Anonymous Says:
    hey,

    hows the outlet, was it nice or not for you ? many stores or ??

    cmei
  2. Anonymous Says:
    enjoy your holidays and

    "Good Luck"

    cheers
  3. Deano Says:
    yeah, it was not for me, good shops though, but not my taste. :)