Germans soar, Portugese flop and other stories.

What a disappointing night. The Portugese are knocked out. How disappointing. Oh well, that is over and done with, we will just have to wait and see who the Germans are up against in the semi-finals. It was rather disappointing yet again, partly, because besides Spain, I support Portugal so yeah. Portugal lose 2 - 3 to Germany so yeah, next time. Spain will definitely rule, definitely. (I'm just saying it because I'm still frustrated :D).

OK, moving on. Ah, I did manage to change my XBox 360 game, trading in Devil May Cry 4 with Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2. My cousin said it is a good game, though, I'm paticularly sure that this type of game is interesting on the XBox 360. So yeah. Hm, moving on. I went out with her the whole day though. We went from Game, then stop over for some food at Pizza Hut Express (thanks for showing me that place Zymo, awu mun inda kelaparan ku tu..). Well, we basically went to 2 Uniqlo's and Bershka and Topman (again, like 2 times in a week, :) ). Here are some screenshots I took while I was waiting for my cousin to pick and choose, ehem, shopping:


Try to figure that out, from where these pictures are from, you should recognise it, if you are familiar with Oxford Street's shops. It's very common these two. I might regret that not buying that nice shirt from Bershka, but that's OK, tomorrow I can still shop for one stuff in Bicester Village. Yes, probably Hackett? I don't know yet, can't still make up my mind yet. WTH?!! Hm, I think I'm running out of ideas now, seeing that I have described what I had done today it was a good day out.

Signing out, Deano.


 

0 Responses to Germans soar, Portugese flop and other stories.