More general thoughts.

Wokey, let's start this thing. Hm, let's see, currently, I have been doing nothing but eat, playing games, doing nonsense and of course, reckless thinking of non-educational stuff, you get the drill, it's just too boring right now. Let's see.. Most of my friends has gone back home and I will be the only one left ashtray, but I'm not in despair just yet, since some of my relatives are still here and I will be doing something for sure.

Okay, my plan to go to bicester village this friday, check. Oh yeah, a random thought. Remember that black guy (sorry for the racist comment, but yeah), he goes by the name Terry Crews. I just got a flash back from my mind about a video about him on the TV series, My Wife and Kids, if you can recall, he did this exercise with this other guy where he counts after lifting 60kg of weights in each hand as one. Here's the video.



Oh such funny things I have remembered, so many things in my head, though the TV is rolling behind me, a movie showing on channel FiveUS, White Chicks. I still have so many things hanging on my head such as my results, offer letters from other universities *sigh*.

Oh well, that should be it for now. It's 12:46am and it's now time to fix myself some of the things I want to do for tomorrow.

Checklist:

- Trade in Devil May Cry (Xbox 360) for some other games at Game and Cex.

 

0 Responses to More general thoughts.