Saving Abel - Saving Abel


Well first off, I woke up at around 9.42am doing nothing of sorts, just doing the regular things (facebook, mail checking, you get the drill) and I was thinking, hey, maybe I'll just share some of my music interest I hear nowadays, so I present to you their self-titled album, Saving Abel. Now, if you like to listen to Hinder or Theory Of A Deadman (even if you don't know this band go look it up, listen to Santa Monica by them, it's nice!) What I like about this band is the first time I heard their song "Addicted" I just got hooked, and I listened to every song and I thought, I should buy this album. I tried to find this album on HMV, zavvi but to no avail, so I decided to buy it online, through eBay. It was worth buying that album I should say. Here's the tracklist for this album:

1. New Tattoo 4:22
2. Addicted 3:42
3. She Got Over Me 4:02
4. 18 Days 3:51
5. Drowning (Face Down) 3:55
6. In God's Eyes 3:56
7. Sailed Away 4:18
8. Beautiful Day 4:14
9. Out Of My Face 3:39
10. Running From You 3:29
11. Beautiful You 2:52

Here's the link to download this whole album, but I strongly recommend to buy their album if you like them.

Download: Saving Abel.


Ok, moving on, I'm listening to them right now. My favourite tracks from this album is Addicted, 18 days and Drowning(Face Down). These tracks are my personal favourites but overall I like the album a lot.

Oh well then, I will do more post entries today soon. I just woke up and I need more inspiration to do something on this blog so yeah, cheers.

 

0 Responses to Saving Abel - Saving Abel