Cousin's Nikah Ceremony and new song up.

Well, to start off, today was a very busy day. My cousin just got engaged today. It was hectic, but whole loads of fun and mind you, it is very, very hot. I mean seriously, I just don't like it when you start to sweat, your armpits are the main criteria, that's just where all the main "smell" oozes out of you. Anyway, just met most of my cousins today, it was refreshing to see all of them in a nice ceremony. Anyway, I saw Dawi today, she was at the Groom's side so it was nice to see someone that I knew, thought that her sisters were coming along as well. Anyway, here are some of the pictures of today, mind you, I took a lot of pictures and I have to tone it down to 5 or 6 pictures for my blog only.


Auntie's at the reception


Welcoming the guests.


Kids around the block.


The guys and uncle's on the other side of the reception.


Guests and cousin's in the living room.


Cute isn't she?


Waiting for the groom.


The photographers at work.


The groom reciting the nikah.


The bride awaits..


The groom and bride together.


After the ceremony, munching time!.


Dani! Ngapa tutup mata? :)


OK, while I was doing this blog, I was able to sing a new song whilst waiting for the pictures to be uploaded. Here's my latest video.

Peterpan - Mimpi Yang Sempurna (cover).


 

0 Responses to Cousin's Nikah Ceremony and new song up.