My first original song!

Yes people! Finally I have made an original song of my own, though, when you listen to it, the sounds seems familiar to a song I recognize, my sisters thinks the same as well. Anyway, here is my song, Before I Leave.

Nizam - Before I Leave.




Hm, anyway, I'll add a bit of update for myself. What I have been doing these days? Well, if you ask me, playing badminton on a regular basis, though it helps me just to have sweat which is good for my health and my secret weight loss goals. Well, other than that I have been going to Gadong for the past week, doing some stuff and then hanging out with friends while I still can. Anyhow, I think that's it, I haven't updated much since I am just too busy with my life in Brunei, trying to enjoy it while I can.

Signing out.

 

0 Responses to My first original song!