Woo.. an update of busy-ness.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late, late update on my blog. I was really busy since I came back from UK. Hm, to make a long story short, to fulfill all of my crazy stuff, ambitions and cravings while I am still here.

Okay then, where shall I start? Oh yes, In a matter of days now, I am gonna attend my cousin's "Nikah" ceremony this friday. Yup, this should be really good. I was really planning to get the Nikon D40 instead of the Nintendo Wii while I am in Singapore, *sigh*. Ah, about that, I have been in Singapore during the last few weeks. It was good. Think about this, try to compare London and Singapore. What can you see the difference? For all of you Londoners out there who ever is reading this, you might understand why. In any case, I met Iffah there and a unexpected surprise, Bob. Cool. So on the first day arrived in Singapore, I just went out with my mom and grandma around Orchard Road. Nothing really special. The next day, I went to Sim Lim Square to get the Nintendo Wii, while my mom was searching for her Laptop and unexpectedly brought herself a new mobile phone. How wonderful is that? Even I did not expect my mom to buy that whole lot in a single day. Anyway, the best thing is she bought the most expensive thing I have ever seen she bought, a ring. No, not your usual cheap ring, this is a ring which can cost you around BND3,000. Crazy isn't it? I have never thought shopping could be that extensive. The next day went to Geylang Serai with my mom and grandma there. When we reached the hotel, I set out alone while my mom went to Takashimaya. There, I met Iffah and both of us went to Wisna Atria to check on Borders. Then, went to Takashimaya to get food. Not long before that we went back because it is already late.

So the next day, came back to Brunei and the rest of the days ahead were just plain. Nothing special. I went to the LufBru Summer Games at UBD and it was freaking hot. I'll tell you, outside the sun, it was already freakishly hot and inside I was like already fried egg. It was really hot and you can tell that I was sweating like crazy. Watched football on saturday and netball on sunday. It was a good one at least. I have met everyone I saw in UK there so it was quite fun to see them all back there. Anyway, I will try to post up some pictures if I have the time for my cousin's ceremony.

Cheerios.

 

0 Responses to Woo.. an update of busy-ness.