Jester and it's random blogging session.

Sorry guys I didn't update the blog, didn't have the time too. Oh well, here's some update on what has been going on since I have been home.

The next day after I arrived, still caught a cold after landing in Brunei, I practically have the high anxiety to drive my car, so I did. I went to Seria to check out what has been going on. Things still looks the same except for some minor changes. Will be posting them up if I have time too. In any case, they have an Arcade in seria and new posts for paying parking tickets are now opened. Other then that, I actually tried to fulfill my lustrous cravings of food I missed when I was in London. Kanyang jua! Yes!. Been to the mall as well, still looks the same, but more stalls at the side of the walkway so yeah. Nothing much interesting. Did not get to go to Giant though, I might go there probably next week.

Yesterday, I picked up my sister from school and went to DST first to activate my number. Then, went to Ayamku to eat (balik2 sabut di UK, nah! layan saja tia parut ah!). After that, I bought a new DVD, A japanese DVD, it is nice though. Can't remember the name but it's a nice movie (nangis ku meliat ceritanya, sedih banar!). If you don't believe it, go watch the movie. It's nice. Then today, went to Ideal in OGDC to eat again and then the night, my friend came over and basically that's it. Anyway, I'll end this blog with this question and answer I found.

1. What are your initials?
Uh, do you count "Bubbles" and "Fishball" as initials too?

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
As long as there is pants, clothes, and everything necessary and comfortable to use.

3. Last thing you ate?
Rice and Fish cooked in Soy Sauce.

4. Favorite recording artist?
Hm, I don't know. I change a lot.

5. I say "shotgun," you say?
"Are you trying to kill me?"

6. Last person you hugged?
No one if I can recall.

7. Does anyone you know want to date you?
Well, if there is anyone there, then, make a noise.

8. The last place you went out to dinner?
Nowhere. Just home.

9. Who is your best friend?
I don't believe in best friends. Sorry. :)

10. Why are you still up?
Hey, it's 11.17pm, still early for me.

11. Who/what made you angry today?
Well, apparently, the last few days, I have been, but today, No.

12. Favorite type of food?
My mom's favourite "Mix everything" chicken!

13. Favorite holidays?
The ones where I can relax anywhere is typically a holiday for me.

14. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Well yeah, I throw them in the basket.

15. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Personally, no. Not that I know of.

16. Do you love anyone?
Truthfully, Yes but at the same time, No. So like it's in the middle.

17. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No but I like to try. *gulp*

18. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Uh, that would be nice but no.

19. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Haha, no apparently. I am not that good looking.

20. Have you met a real redneck?
Probably.

21. Hows the weather right now?
Not good as I can predict.

22. What are you listening to right now?
Utada Hikaru - Automatic.

23. What is your current favorite song?
I don't know. For my favourite, it's still Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife.

24. What was the last movie you watched?
A japanese movie. I think it's called Sono Toki Wa Anata Wo Yoroshiku.

25. Do you wear contacts?
Nope. I have good, natural looking lens thank you.

26. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Ogdc and Ideal.

27. What are you afraid of?
Heights and balloons believe it or not.

28. How many piercings do you have?
None.

29. How many pets do you have?
Don't know about that yet.

30. What is one thing you've learned this winter?
It's so damn cold!!

31. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Aha, it's always the frappucino. Java Chip baby!!

32. Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope.

33. Favorite TV show?
Nothing at the moment. Probably Chuck.

34. Who would you like to see right now?
A beautiful girl sitting next to me and putting her head on my shoulders sleeping. *dreaming*

35. Favorite movie?
Looks like Wanted is on my favourite list right now.

36. Favorite flower?
Sunflower or Rafflesia? haha.

37. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Anything will do as long as it is called popcorn that is fine.

38. What magazines are you reading?
Uh, Kerrang! and FHM?

39. Has anyone you were close to passed away recently?
No.

40. What's something that really bugs you?
Hm, there are some things, but it's just a small thing.

41. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I just like his versatility in his dancing techniques.

42. What's your favorite smell?
Lavender!

43. Favorite baseball team?
Uh, I like Arsenal, but they are a soccer (football) team.

44 Favorite cereal?
Frosties or Sugar Puffs.

45. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
A day.

46. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah, why not?

47. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Hm, not too sure about that.

48. Who was your last phone call?
DST Care?

49. Who was your last text message?
Amen.

50. Closest green object to you?
None, all of them are too far away.

 

0 Responses to Jester and it's random blogging session.