The leaving of the hometown and to another.

Hello guys, how are you feeling today? Sorry for no updating with anything new, only with the videos I put up on YouTube and then promoting it somewhere around the net, if I can recall. Anyway, today is the day, yes! Today is the day I leave my lovely home once again to pursue my studies to become another one of those great people they call "working adults" haha. I had a great time when I spent my time here in Brunei though, in some cases with the help of the chicken pox as in my previous post, Revenge of the Pox IV: The Diluted Tales. But now I am fine and I will just post what has been going on these past few days.

I think it was two days ago or so, I had a reunion with all of my classmate of my high school batch 2004. It was great to see the people I grown up so much once again. It was great one though. Having sungkai outing with them, then spending time with them at one of my friends house playing fireworks, that was a good one and of course, for the Form 5 arts, what would it be without the class jokers and full of laughter nearly everytime we talk about probably anything in paticular, the bullying part is still there, poor guy, sampai masa ani masih jua kana kenang kan saja.. kamu tau lah siapa ia tu..haha.. sampai buat dedication hari raya ani bah.. haha..

Anyway, here are some shots I took from my friends facebook pictures of the day, thank to Teeqs and Sap for uploading the pictures!


First up, in this group picture, it happened after sungkai, where they made a surprise cake for Imas for her 21st birthday, once again, Happy Belated Birthday Mas! Okay now, in every picture people has taken me in, there is never one picture that I took pictures properly in. I mean just look at what I am doing over there ^_^.



In this scenario, we are at the alley of the food section at Soon Lee which only to the next building of the restaurant we went to dine in to. And again, this group photo serves me interesting because we have never took a shot in a supermarket before, and a big one indeed. Look at the green paper my friend is holding, it is only BND10.50 and look at the bucket.. I just can't believe by having only BND10.50 you can have one full basket. Amazing. That's one finding that makes everything interesting. I wonder GBP10 would be a full basket? NOT!!.

Anyway guys, I will be updating this blog once I have arrived in London. Cheerios!

 

0 Responses to The leaving of the hometown and to another.