Casual, relaxing outing.

To start of, I might have been blogging because of boredom-ness and it is why. Oh well, it does make sense when there's nothing to do now since everyone has gone back home *sigh*. My updates won't be really interesting is it? Nonetheless, what I figured out today is that I am chatting with my "so-called sister". Why I say that because she's younger than me and she calls me "bro" all the time so yeah. Back to the topic here, what I have realised is that I have merely 3 weeks in London before going back to Brunei. Just remembered yesterday that today's the last day for the BH Kitchen to be open but yeah! I have exactly 1 week and 7 days before my parents come down to London (is that correct? sorry for my bad maths, I really do suck at it seriously), Okay, it's time for me to tell you what I have been doing yesterday my dear readers of this so-called "great blog of mine".

OK, wake up late in the afternoon as usual as not doing anything per se, so, I was thinking that maybe I should head down to Chinatown to buy some "perencah" for me to cook nasi goreng or mee goreng, whichever is preferable for me to cook for dinner. Notice that my lunch is only Kellogg's Frosties and milk and that's it. So I texted my cousin that I'll be coming over to their place, while on their way there I stopped by Maplin to refund for the Scart adapter that did not work, so I did get the refund from them, and I was thinking after that refund, should I sell my cable that does not work on my laptop from eBay? That should make some profit out of it would it? But anyway, after that, I went to my cousin's brother's home and stayed there for lunch. While there, of course, I would join and play with my little nieces (lurus kah tu, anak buah kan tu dalam bahasa orang putih kan?) and then me and my cousin went to Chinatown and we will meet them at Oxford street later on.

After we have done our little shopping, well, basically it's me who is doing the shopping, buying out some stuff for surviving the other 3 weeks. After that, we went into Esprit, ah, we were in Esprit for a long time, and guess what? It was on sale, damn, went to Men's section as usual, found these t-shirts which is nice, but most of them are L, XL, or 3XL. Damn, there's no size for me which M here. Oh well, search after search, I found the t-shirt with the right size and it was only 5 pounds. Cool yeah? Well, after that, we just walked from there all the way until Debenhams and met up with them. We went to Starbucks to relax and have a drink (thank you abang!) and then went to Debenhams, my cousin's wanted to buy something, maybe for work I guess, but nonetheless, we were babysitting out nieces because she was crying while at the shop. After that, we went to catch a bus and went to Woolworths before going back to the apartment to buy her toys ( I mean, my niece). Once we reached home, I helped my cousin to get the toys running and that having tea, after which I decided to head back to BH to have dinner on my own.

Ah, went back to BH, took a shower and after done with my prayers, I straight away started cooking. I was thinking what to cook, either rice or noodles. While I was boling water, I decided to go to Tesco to buy some rice and came back. Once I have the rice, I cooked it, this time properly, thanks to the advice of both Nana and Na43, and the second time, it was a success. So once the rice is done, I then started to heat up the cooking oil. Once it was hot, then I added the "perencah" (stupid me, why did I do that in the first place, plus, the thermal heat was on 5+) so, a lot of smoke came out, and before you know it, the fire alarm went off. I thought it was some other people's room so I did mind, but I have a gut feeling that it is me. When I saw the smoke alarm was turning red, that's when I realised that I was me and I just realised I cooked too much of the perencah and I did not open the window fully. OMG! When the warden came in and "Kuya" came in, I told them I was sorry, I did not know. Good thing it was OK. Nas was also there when this incident happened. After that ruckus was over, Nas came in to the room and we chatted for a while, he was going online. So I continued on cooking, but under low heat and eventually finished cooking it and then turned on the TV and watched some channels.

Yeah, I think that's it. After that I went to sleep, probably because of the food that's taking effect on me so quick.

 

0 Responses to Casual, relaxing outing.