Championes Espana!!

SPAIN!! We are the champions! We won the Euro 2008. Congratulations on Torres for the winning goal and end to Spain's painful 44 years defeat. Yeah! The best team in the tournament, it should be them. Germany was very poor in defense and literally in every department but it's relieving that Spain won! Yeah!!.



Now that is done, today's activity is just pretty much very lenient in my room. I was watching two movies. Much like a marathon of movies but I only watched two so here we go. The first movie I watched was the Forbidden Kingdom.


Ok, my view on this movie, now if you like kung fu movies, much like chinese movies then this is your cup of tea. I know I like it, it was fun to watch two martial arts masters go at it, Jackie Chan and Jet Li. It's fun and interesting to watch, I just can't quite figure out why but everytime they speak English, it amongst Chinese and Chinese people. How weird is that? First they talk in Chinese, next thing you know, the moment the kid a.k.a chosen seeker shows up, everyone starts to speak English. That's what I found it funny but the rest. Quite nice. I would give it a 4 out 5.

The second movie I watched is Bleach: Memories of Nobody.


Ok, I know it's an anime movie, but I was motivated after watching the Forbidden Kingdom. So yeah, this story revolves around a girl called "Senna" where she is the key for the Valley of the Screams. Don't want to reveal much of the movie anyway, since I know most of you readers out there are not into this sort of things. But yeah, it was a nice animated movie as well. I would give 4 out of 5 as well.

So yeah, that is basically what I did today. Pretty dull isn't it? Counting down:

Results - 2 days.
Parents coming down to London - 14 days.
Going back to Brunei - 19 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to Championes Espana!!