A day in the room.

Good morning. Yesterday, I did not go out of my room (technically speaking) but I did, just went to Tesco's to buy some stuff so yeah. I did not know it was fun to stay in your room for the whole day. I can do a lot in my room per se. Here's what I did yesterday.

I tried to cook rice yesterday, unfortunately, after the first try, it was rice alright, but it was a little soaky so I added more water (stupid me) and made into "bubur" rather than rice. The reason why I was cooking rice was planning to cook Nasi Goreng once again, but since the rice is so sticky, I decided to use the rice and cook it, and it was not too bad even. Good thing it was delicious. Yeah, after that, I just watched TV, nothing special though, it was kinda fun, and I ate a lot of those rainbow dusts again, it really hurts sometimes if you eat them too much. But anyway, last night, figure this out, what I was watching:


Yup, I was watching the WWE Draft for this year, where all the three brands (gosh, I just watched this suddenly, did not know ECW was theirs already), Raw, SmackDown and ECW compete to whichever brands wins every match, wins the draft pick which is picked at random. So far, watching the show on YouTube was quite interesting though, a 3-hour special even. It was a good show. 3 of the champions (I forgot who exactly) are in Raw while 2 champions ( I think it's Edge and Triple H) is in Smackdown, and history is written as Jim Ross, the usually Monday Night Raw commentator was shockingly moved to Smackdown. It was a really interesting show if you asked me. I haven't watched wrestling in a very, very long time.

After watching that, I decided to watch a movie.


Yes, it's Jumper. It was a good movie. What so cool about this movie is that you can jump from continent to continent and not get caught. It's nice sci-fi, action movie if you ask me. How I just wish I can jump from London back to my home so that it would be easy, but *sigh*, it's reality. Oh well, it can't be helped. I rate this movie 4/5.

Alright, will update you guys for today's activities later.

 

0 Responses to A day in the room.