Late blog for the late entrants.

Ok, maybe it was a bit boring today, but WTH, it's just another dull day, or so, I hope. But it turned out to be a good day for me, not the whole stay in the room do nothing type of thing, but good thing I was up for chatting so I did. Chatted with my friend from Australia and some of my friends here in UK,well, basically trying to promote myself on YouTube, nothing special about it though. Just to see the reaction of those two individuals, unfortunately, my friend from Aussie knows this already so yeah, that kind of ruined it, but my other friend was very surprised. Well, in a sense, speechless in the chatbox (apakan?). But yeah, the conversation continues on I asked them what type of songs I am best suited for. My Aussie friend stated that I am more preferable singing English songs since I don't have a deep voice, and my other friend prefers me to sing Pop or R&B songs but yeah, anyway, guys, if you have an opinion on what kind of music is best suited for me to sing just let me know on the chatbox, that might help alot, and critisicm is much obliged. I got a tip from my friend for improving my vocals. Cool! but it only helps to release your real singing voice by singing through your stomach.

Anyways, here's the story for today. Just receive an e-mail from the college stating that they have dispatched the results to everyone through mail. Man, when I read that e-mail, at first I was like, *shit!, I hope I pass*. Well, I did not read the full part of the e-mail though, that's why. I was in my state of worriness though I did not show it. Then, Nas showed up like normal. He then decided to cook Nasi Goreng. Haha, first of all, I was planning to cook by my own, but since, he's cooking why not? It's not always you get people to cook for you (duh! di brunei selalu, ada amah! haha, teruk eh! Ia tah aku nda pandai masak atu!). Anyway, here's what we have been doing while the chef's is cooking:


As you can see, there's the chef in action. While he was cooking, this is what I did:


Haha, yes. While he was cooking, I was playing guitar hero. Sorry for the head cut off. Oh yeah, now I noticed in the picture, it's the new shirt I bought from Esprit. The first time I ever bought anything from there. Anyway, after he finished cooking, we just went online and I played Dragonball. Woops! I forgot, when we were online, I checked the e-mail again to be sure and I forgot to read this part of the mail:

"Students who have outstanding fees with re-sit coursework have been sent with a brief note of explanation together with re-sit coursework. Students who have failed exams will be sent a separate email this afternoon."

That part which I highlighted earlier was the missing information I did not read. Then, I waited during the afternoon, no new e-mails came from the college. Thank god!, Now I can be rest assured that I passed my degree. AMIN!!. Anyway, after that the cooking session came. After that it's just pure boredom. What I did is just going online and finished this game:

Yeah, it's DragonBall Z: Shin Budokai for the PSP. I actually managed to finished it with Vegito unlocked. Yeah! Vegeta and Goku Fusion!. Man, how I missed the cartoon. I might watch it again someday.

Anyways, here's to end the blog. The normal countdown.

Results - Tomorrow!! (I hope).
Parents coming down to London - 13 days.
Going back to Brunei - 18 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to Late blog for the late entrants.