The anxiety reciprocal is over.

Yes! I finally made it! I am now officially an approved Undergraduate. Yea! Well, to tell you the truth, I was suppose to do the blog the morning after I found out my results, but I just waited until night time. Oh well. But yay! An undergraduate. If you wonder what did I get I'll tell you at the end of this blog.

So this normal day begins, but I woke up really early today, around 6.30. I got myself thinking how come I woke up so early? Probably of my anxiety that I made the day before. I was really nervous about my results today. So then, I slept back and woke up around 8.30. I tried to sleep back but it was no use, so I just decided to go online. When it was 9.30, I decided to check out the reception whether the results were there already. Once I head out of my room, I ran into Kak Sri first, and then, near the lobby, Di, Ha, Halim and Fz. Saw them and talked to them a little bit, then off they went somewhere. So I asked Ka Ros and BAM!, there's the letter. I was feeling really nervous so I went back to room and opened the letter. Joy oh joy as I got the letter, I passed. It was like the lightest feeling ever, all the burden being lift off after looking at my results.

After that, I started to check the offer letters for me to accept the offers and send the acceptance letters from Surrey, Westminster and Brunel University. All of them are from London per se. So yeah, I went to the post office to buy the stamps and then put it in the box. So after that, went back to BH, decided to cook for myself. Then, the curtain people came in and changed the curtains. Here's how it looks like:

The new curtains for the boys block. I don't know about the girls dock but most probably the same colour. But yeah, it's much better since it contrasts with the carpet. When it is all done from there, I just stuck, glued to the TV. Watching TMF these days. Pimp my Ride, recently I watched Punk'd. Well, while I'm doing my blog here, I still watching TV. Okay, back to the main story. After eating, I played my PSP and tried some new games, DragonBall Z: Shin Budokai 2 and Anata wo Yurusanai. Once I played Anata Wo Yurusanai, everything was in Japanese and I don't even understand a single word. So I just liked pressed the R button a few times until I feel asleep. Woke up around 3 and then decided to watch this on my hard drive:


DragonBall GT. It was really refreshing to watch back this anime back as I have not seen the continuation of what happened after Z. So, it was really nice. It looks like I will be watching it later on. I have this urgue to drink Fanta : Twist, so I can't hold it, so went down to Sainsbury's to buy it with the offer, 2 for 2 pounds. reached BH and then saw Afq, chatted with him for a while and head to the room. I made Spaghetti first, after that, I didn't feel satisfied so made 2 packs of Indomee's to satisfy my hunger.

Yeah, to top this blog, here's the current countdown.


Results - I passed!! 2.2
Parents coming down to London - 12 days.
Going back to Brunei - 17 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to The anxiety reciprocal is over.