No epic measures to be taken.

Well, this entry would not be as long since my everyday route of life for this week is basically like written in a "this-is-your-life" script. My life is really boring here, nothing much interesting things happening, except that I have passed my degree (syukur!) and basically I don't do anything special.

My daily life goes like this. Wake up in the morning, probably around 10-ish, sometimes a little early but it's okay, and then, stall off my shower until lunchtime, then I'll take a shower and then start cooking for lunch, then TV, if not, I might go out with my cousin and buy some really,really cheap. You know, I have been to Esprit like two times in a row and I just found out even though it is a cool shop, maybe it's not for me, I much prefer Zara or H&M. Maybe that's my taste so yeah.

This blog entry is going to be a short one seriously, because that is what I have been doing for the past two days now, nothing new, and oh yeah! Watching Dragonball Z. OK, mind you, some of the episodes in the hard drive have been cut off during their battle scenes so I have to rely on sidereel.com to watch the anime. Now I'm addicted to it.

Anyway, here's the way to end my blog.

Parents coming down to London - 10 days.
Going back to Brunei - 15 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to No epic measures to be taken.