The circle of life goes on.

Hm, In case you were wondering my dear readers why I have not updated my blog, because I was too lazy too. Well, it's kind of the same monotonic things going on in my life except for some changes recently.

Well, first of all, I have been going up and down to D's room just to get games from him, GTA IV and my Pro Evo. Well, at least I have something going on here anyway. Still, BH is empty. Only filled with people filling up the transit rooms. Hm, what joy, I will be back in Brunei next week! Watch out people who are expecting me to go back home soon. Anyway, in these past few days, well, these two days, I have been playing GTA IV, it was heck of a fun, if you know what I mean, stealing cars, blowing up cars, hit and run pedestrians, try to find fights on the streets, you know, the typical American lifestyle living, except for that stealing, blowing cars, finding fights, which can only happen in the game. I noticed that this game has a heck load of swearing, I mean literally. When you go have a drive somewhere in the game, you will pedestrians on the side road saying "Oh Shit!", "Don't try to f*** with me buddy", "Ey, what are you f****er, blind or something?", yeah, that sort of nature. Maybe it's not open to kids for this game, but for those people who likes these sort of games, give it a go. I personally like to mess around with the game. What is so good about this game that I like? The cheats!. The cheats are the best thing to mess around with. Just input the cheats on his mobile and something may fall of from the sky on where you are standing on that game. Anyway, that's the game. I fairly sure by now everyone knows it already.


I just putting up the picture for fun. Anyway, the days before, I only went to Tesco to buy some stuff and went to Bayswater to buy some more perencah, after that, nah, I was just in my room the whole day. Oh yeah, I have finished watching Dragonball GT along with it's special episode. I'm still wondering what has happened to Goku after Shenlong took him? I was just wondering. There were so many answers on the internet from "geeks" who theorized them. But anyway, I don't care.

Oh yeah, today I will be going to Canary Wharf!. Well, I have never been there, so expect pictures later people. Well, like usual, here's to end the blog.


Parents coming down to London - 7 days.
Going back to Brunei - 12 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to The circle of life goes on.