Counting down the days.

Finally! I get to out of my room for once. At least I have something to do now If I want to buy something for myself I have the money too. Weehaw! I'm not really broke anymore. Though, I have to spend my unsurmountable amount of trying to buy things which are not of necessary use to me.

Okay, here's what I did today. Basically, when I woke up, going online like normal, then checked my HSBC account, money came in! Yes! I was thinking OK, now I have to go somewhere. So decided to go to Adidas to get my Marseille jersey printed with name and number. When I went there, I was disappointed, as the person I asked at the counter asked the receipt of the jersey. How stupid of me, I threw it when I was cleaning up the room last time *sigh*. Oh well, that's just life. After that, I decided to try the salon that you guys have been too in Chinatown (you guys know who you are, minta dangani ke sana saja). So, I have a new haircut again!. Didn't expect it to be this way. You guys would see my hair next time when I am in Brunei already yeah?. So yeah, after that decided to go back to BH. Along the way, when I was in the bus, met with Thirah, she was doing some last minute shopping as she's going back to Brunei tomorrow. After that, she went to Edgware, I proceeded to BH likewise. Then, I went to check on the apartment Tesco, after that, I just went to Chicken Spot, went back, and started eating. After I finished my food, I was thinking I should buy Fanta again, so I went down to Sainsbury to buy them.

Shortly after, I was just stuck in my room watching History's Strongest Disciple : Kenichi. In case you did not know, it's an anime. It's a nice anime indeed.



The normal way to end this.

Parents coming down to London - 3 days.
Going back to Brunei - 10 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to Counting down the days.