It would be alright.

Okay, why did I make up these nonsense titles which does not even linked with the blog? Well, to tell you the truth, I am listening to this band right now:


Yup, they are called Three Days Grace if you might wonder or if you don't know this band. Well, maybe if you are in line with the music from Disturbed, Story of the Year or Trapt, then this is the band for you. The name of the song that I am listening to is Never Too Late. Somehow, I have the motivation on doing a new video, probably singing this song or Peterpan - Di Balik Awan. Oh! I should make a poll after this, then you guys decide which one I should sing. How's that for a change my dear readers? Oh well, back to business.

What I have done so far is just busy, busy. Yeah, yesterday, my cousin actually moved out from their apartment last minute, for some reasons though (don't wanna state it). Anyway, all their stuff are put in BH, well, let's say, it was 10.30 all the stuff were starting to stack up, and waiting for them until 12.30am was a good idea really, at least the place is lively for some reason yesterday, I was at the reception talking to Abg Din, then came Mike, and then came AF then came ashrin, oh and sudden appearances of Kel as well (sorry bro, had to put it in there). So the five of us just talked at the lobby whilst I was waiting for their stuff to arrive. Once their stuff and they have arrived in BH, all of us who were at the lobby helped packed the stuff at the storage room and some brought down to the warden's place where they were staying. As some of the stuff went to my room for now. That was yesterday.

Anyway, today, it's just the same. Except that they are moving out and are living in an hotel for a while. Well, the same thing happens like what last night was. Just carrying bags in and out, up and down of the stairs. Nice! I have a good exercise, since I have not been working out (kept myself from them, trying to lose my belly here.. :) ). After that commotion ended it's just me back to my room and for 5 hours, I finished watching Kenichi. Somehow, it just gave me the motivation of not giving up in whatever you are doing right now and work hard and it will pay off real good.

Well, here's a video that made me motivate to sing the song:



One random tip: "To lose weight, eating heavy during lunch and eating light during dinner helps to lose weight".

Although this does have nothing to do with the blog itself, it's just some random thoughts I want to put it in here.

Oh yeah, to the people who reminded me to bring back whatever you wanted, better you guys put a shoutout in the chatbox so that I can be reminded yeah?.

Yeah, it's another short blog, so I'll end this again like so.


Parents coming down to London - 1 day left.
Going back to Brunei - 8 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to It would be alright.