Home Sweet Home!

Home sweet home! Yes people! I am back home finally. Been missing home too much, I have so much plans to do today, especially when it comes to eating, yeah, probably heading down to Seria today to catch some martabak or mee mamak, which is great because I can now eat whatever I want, KFC and McD's, bring it on!.

Anyway, I arrived in Brunei around 10.28 ish here and then, good a ride from one of the shell transport to send us from the airport to my home in Lumut. Once I reached home, most of the things has changed so fast. I mean literally, when I'm in the UK, everything seems so slow and then when you come back home, it's so obvious that everything here is quite fast. I have yet to venture CA Mohammad (makan lah tu!), Giant (I just want to know what the fuss is about) and some other shops I want to visit as well. Miss my friends here as well (you guys know who you are) and as for the people who I met in the UK and became friends with, let's hang out soon yeah? Batah sudah nda hangout sama kamu =).

Anyway, reached home, the garage was covered with brown tiles. It was surprising because I have never seen my garage been decorated so much. Went in, and the walls was painted yellow. I'm like "Uh, why is the wall yellow?". Then, went into the Kitchen, everything's change, the colour of course, black marble and everything surrounds it turns blue. It was a nice change though. Then, comes the living room, man, that was one dramatic change, I can't explain it but it was just nice to see. I'll post up the pictures soon. I'll tell you now, it's the first time I see the living room transformed so much!. Then, checked my room, all of my dad's office work was in my room, so I had to move it out. Once everything is clear, unpacked my bags, texted my friend to come, since he was really iski to come =). Anyway, I think that's about it, the rest I should say, Pengsan!! =).

 

0 Responses to Home Sweet Home!