Pictures and random stories up ahead.

OK guys, this is going to be a long update, and I don't mean very long though, it's just that I'm going to cram this post with lots of pictures though, well not a lot I guess. So here I go. Today, I woke up around 6am in the morning, thinking the driver will be there but obviously he did not show up as he did not received my message and calls yesterday. Screw him!. Anyway, went to the airport today using Heathrow Connect, only to realise that my parents had already finished everything. I was like "Eh? How come? I thought you guys should be finishing right around 8-ish?". I was surprised but yeah.

My friend stayed over the room the other night. Which was cool by the way. Hm, yesterday, my room was filled with people and I mean people. First it was just my friend from Cardiff, then came Mike, so the three of us just started to talk. Then, I went to the toilet, after I came out, Kel was there. I was thinking, god, my room is a place where random people just gather in one place :). Anyways, we had a small talk, and then K went off with his Dominos Pizza (thanks Kel!!). So we just played Pro Evo then, beaten Mike and my friend, then Kel came back into the room, played Pro Evo, of course, naturally I was no match for him so he definitely won (I must work more harder to achieve that kind of strength). After that is done it's just the two of them playing until 2am in the morning. I was already KO'd and went to sleep, and then shortly after, they went to sleep as well.

Now, after picking my parents, we went to the designated apartment somewhere in Kensington. It was a nice place though and a nice apartment as well. Shame I didn't take a picture of the apartment. Looks like I will be using the 27 bus all week until I go back home. Anyway, after we met with the owner of the apartment, he explained to us what to do in the apartment, the what so about and so forth, and then, he started to talk about his daughther believe it or not. The moment my dad said about my graduation, he jokingly said "Oh yes, since both of you of the same age to graduate, I'll give you "HER" e-mail and you can chat with her". Eek, I was thinking, is he for real?. Anyways we went shopping to Tesco and Waitrose to buy some stuff for the apartment. Went back with the groceries, my mum decided to cook Soto Mie instead. Then, my dad asked me to go back to BH to pick up the rice cooker and the stuff they need I'll buy from here. Went back to the apartment and everyone were dead asleep except for my sister, she was doing her assignments. Anyways, I was already falling asleep whilst watching Ben 10 on Cartoon Network (I don't know why but that cartoon seems fun!). So I decided that I went back home and have a rest. Reached BH, feeling hungry, went out to buy food. Went out of my room, saw K by the stairs, then, went out to the lobby saw Eza, they have just finished football I think (I was suppose to go but I'm really dead tired already at that time). Went to get food, came back and start to think about packing, but I decided to do some blogging first. Well guys, here's some picks I just put up for the fun of it.


Ha, I just took this picture a few days ago. Well who is a fan of her, shout out at the chatbox!.



Hm, this was taken when I was waiting out of Esprit. Man, two days straight, that was not fun at all, seriously :).





Well, this how my room's currently looking at, really messy, I need to pack soon! *sigh*.



Just took this today right after we settled down on the apartment. My brothers eating.

Anyway, here's to end the blog.

Going back to Brunei -6 days and counting.

Can't wait!!.

 

0 Responses to Pictures and random stories up ahead.